BRAND & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
I am a longtime copywriter and editor for a wide range of lifestyle brands and consumer goods companies — my current clients include Alterna Haircare, Moët Hennessy, and Women’s Health. Most recently, I was the lead copywriter at Drinkworks, a joint venture between Anheuser-Busch and Keurig. Previously, I was the editorial director at Scott Brothers Global, where I helped craft the voice of celebrity entrepreneurs Drew and Jonathan Scott, the Emmy-nominated hosts of HGTV’s Property Brothers, elevating their brand portfolio (TV series, books, home goods) through savvy editorial, marketing, and advertising initiatives. I have also served as a commerce editor at Entertainment Tonight, a video producer at Complex Networks, copy chief at Teen Vogue, and deputy copy chief at Cosmopolitan.
- I’ve written editorial features for leading print magazines, including Billboard, Cosmopolitan, and Elle.
- I’ve provided pithy, persuasive copywriting for global brands like Chico's, National Geographic, and Tarte.
- I ghostwrote a popular nonfiction book that was published via Penguin Random House.
- I launched several websites for the hosts of HGTV’s Property Brothers, including The Scott Brothers and Scott Living Home.
- I executed public relations campaigns for celebrity personal trainer Erin Oprea (whose clients include Carrie Underwood and Kacey Musgraves) and the activist apparel company The Outrage.