BRAND & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Currently, I am the commerce editor at Entertainment Tonight, working closely with the brand's partnerships and SEO teams to produce revenue-generating style and entertainment content. Previously, I was the editorial director at Scott Brothers Global, where I helped craft the spirited voice of celebrity entrepreneurs Drew and Jonathan Scott, the Emmy-nominated hosts of HGTV’s Property Brothers; in that role, I elevated the twins’ extensive brand portfolio (TV series, books, home goods) through savvy editorial, social media marketing and advertising initiatives. I have also served as a video producer at Complex Networks, Teen Vogue’s copy chief and Cosmopolitan’s deputy copy chief. And all along the way, I’ve juggled a multifaceted freelance career in magazine writing, copywriting, ghostwriting and communications, predominantly in the entertainment/lifestyle industry—my current clients include powerhouse titles like Esquire and Women’s Health.
- I’ve written editorial features for leading print magazines, including Billboard, Cosmopolitan and Elle
- I’ve provided pithy, persuasive copywriting for global brands like Express, National Geographic and Tarte
- I ghostwrote a best-selling nonfiction book that was published via Penguin Random House
- I executed public relations campaigns for celebrity personal trainer Erin Oprea (the force behind Carrie Underwood and Kacey Musgraves) and the activist apparel company The Outrage
- I launched several websites for the hosts of HGTV’s Property Brothers, including The Scott Brothers and Scott Living Home.